Tuesday, 26 June 2012

DIY Feather Fascinator Tutorial

Fascinators are one of the most elegant things a girl can wear. I've been in love with them way before the royal wedding  and hype. As I could not find a nice one here.. I decided to DIY with the help of a DIY video. Sigh, You gotta love DIY.


Pictures shot by Priyanka Desai Featuring my DIY Fascinator






I saw this video and I was soo inspired I made one for myself. Love it! Everything is expained so well here there really nothing you need ask.


TIME TO COMPLETE

45min.


THINGS NEEDED

Big feathers
Small feathers
Glue
A hollow hair clip
Wire
Net


Enjoy!!!


10 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a clever blog, let's follow each other! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm also fascinated with fascinators. kate middleton sure know how to pull it off. not sure if i could wear it here though, lol. but thanks for the tutorial.

    i'm your new follower by the way, hope you can check out my blog to and maybe follow back :)

    http://pisofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fascinators too! This is a great post dear! Yours turned out great! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the tutorial. I quite want to make one now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta tu blog, te sigo!!

    Bss

    http://yllegaronellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice make up dear:D
    btw maybe we can fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post!

    maybe we can follow eachother?
    Let me know if you follow me
    and I follow back!

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never really understood the hype about fancy headwear. Yours is really pretty though, and Kate looks stunning in hers.

    ReplyDelete