Lace nails seem to be taking to the ramp and red carpet a lot these days
Turns out , its super easy to acheive this look!
- Lace trim
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails nail polish
- First, buff , clean aand trim the nails.
- Select the lace you'd like to decorate you nails with.
- Cut the lace out according to the shape of the nails.
- Apply a thick coat of Sally Hansen clear nail polish.
- Immediately press the cut lace onto the selsected nail with tweasers.
- Apply a clear coat onto the nail again.
This can be done in different colours, studded with diamontes-the choice is yours!